Security Architects Partners bring all of its skills and domains of expertise together to help clients plan, implement, and govern their identity, security, and risk management architectures.
- Data Protection: A broad, but critical subset of a full security program. We draw from expertise in identity management, DLP, encryption, cloud security, and risk management frameworks to bring clients a holistic approach to reduce risk, grow the business through customer engagement, and improve compliance.
- Next-Gen Identity Management: We can provide full identity and access management (IAM) assessments, architectures, and strategic roadmaps. We can perform traditional enterprise identity management projects, customer-facing IAM (CIAM) projects, and privacy engineering architectures or designs. We also help customers design IAM capabilities for application API frameworks, cloud environments, and mobility.
- Fine-Grained Authorization: Organizations are extending their networks and applications to cover more complex use cases, external identities, and international privacy requirements. We can help clients design and govern optimal contextual authentication and fine-grained authorization solutions leveraging RBAC, ABAC, and federated identity.
- Privileged Access Management: A successful PAM deployment substantially reduces risk. We can draw from our experience with PAM technologies and rollouts to help clients develop a PAM strategy, or provide assessments of existing programs.
- Encryption and Key Management: In addition to meeting increasingly prescriptive regulatory requirements, cryptographic solutions can reduce the risk of actual “data spills.” But they must also be agile for the cloud infrastructure. We can help clients craft an integration strategy to employ encryption at multiple layers of systems, infrastructure, and applications. We provide decision trees and other guidance on where and how to apply recommended solutions.
All Security Architects Partners’ deliverables can be aligned as necessary with cloud-first, hybrid cloud, BYOD, or next gen application dev ops requirements. They address process as well as technology to help organizations succeed at growing maturity in the target domains for optimal results.
We offer a fully-customizable array of delivery methods – from larger projects spanning gap and requirements assessment, architecture, and roadmaps to fast track staff augmentation and expert external assistance for a more narrowly-focused need. Often clients choose us to facilitate a planning workshop, or perform a quick review of the as-is architecture, before deciding on next steps. We can add expertise to business case development, RFPs, or developer guidance. Our consultants can also work on retainer or be embedded as subject matter experts with client teams.