Attending DC FAIR Insititute Chaper Meeting on February 2nd
FACTOR ANALYSIS OF INFORMATION RISK (FAIR) INSTITUTE DC CHAPTER MEETING INFORMATION
When: Friday, February 2nd from 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Where: Evolver Inc. (1943 Isaac Newton Square, Suite 260 Reston, VA 20190)
We are just a week away from the first FAIR Institute DC Chapter Meeting of 2018, and it looks like it will be a great session!
Introductions and Updates
FAIR News and Notes
- 2017 FAIR Institute in Review, Luke Bader, Director of Memberships and Programs, The FAIR Institute
- Ponemon Report on Cost of Compliance and the relationship to FAIR
- FAIR and GDPR
Group Discussion: Briefing to the Board, Larry Clinton, President and CEO, Internet Security Alliance (ISA)
- How to introduce FAIR to the Board
- What does a FAIR based CISO report to the Board look like?
- What are likely questions from the Board?
- Pitfalls in briefing to the Board
- How does the report translate to the Board Reporting to Shareholders?