Building Practical IGA in the Cloud Era (NYC August 15)
Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Privileged Account Management (PAM) need a makeover for cloud computing. During a recent consulting engagement, I took a deep dive into Cloud IGA and Cloud PAM. I’ll be sharing my perspectives over the next few months on a bit of a road show via the following IAM User Group meetings:
- New York City, August 15 (Details)
- Philadelphia, September 11 (Details)
- Raleigh, September 18 (Details)
- Cleveland, September 19 (Details)
With profound changes taking place to IT, and digital identity assuming an ever more important role, what should a modern identity governance and administration (IGA) system look like? Amidst an alphabet soup of IDaaS, SaaS, DevOps, OAuth, CASB, SCIM, and PAM what should companies be doing? Is there a more elegant solution to this IAM Rubik’s Cube?
Come and find out! I’ll be presenting Security Architects Partners’ views and experiences at the four events shown above. I plan to lead a stimulating discussion on:
- Modern identity architecture and changing IGA solutions
- Light cloud provisioning vs complex on-premise or hybrid provisioning
- IGA and PAM – better together?
- Have you tried IDaaS? Provisioning to the cloud? Cloud PAM?
- What Gaps have you seen?
- How you think we should improve Cloud IGA?
I’m hoping to see a mix of old friends or colleagues, and new ones at these events and am open to setting up sidebar meetings before and after the times I’ll be in these cities. If you’re interested in identity management, and live near one of these 4 cities please reach out via the contact us link.