Invitation to Security Governance Webinar
If you’ve been following our Security Governance blog series you’ve heard our view that at the root of most of consulting engagements you’ll find a governance problem. In our ongoing mission to help customers make sense of security – and make it more of a science – we’re taking on the governance challenge. Please join us on February 11 at 2:00 PM EST for a one hour webinar.
Security Governance Part I: Choosing Models and Structures
Security Architects Partners has a set of models and principles to help your organization determine what should be shared, or centralized, what should be de-centralized and how to set up and operate the right matrix model. Principal Consultant Dan Blum will explain structures that make sense in this model. He’ll address how to build Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed (RACI) matrices from the lowest lines of business and shared services, to the topmost risk and compliance boards.
Key Take Aways
- Where should the CISO report in the organization?
- How should the Group IT Security function be organized?
- What are the roles and responsibilities for executive or advisory committees?
- How do we communicate to executives about risk and security?
- How can we bake security into day to day business processes?
Please join us on February 11, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST (US time) /7:00 PM BST (UK Time).