Organizations with a mix of medium- to high-risk custom, COTS, and SaaS applications often struggle with authorization. Authorization challenges are magnified when an organization has a high proportion of custom-built applications – especially when multiple development teams employ inconsistent methodologies and when data is shared with downstream COTS applications.Very serious negative business impacts result – including erosion of data quality, risk from over-privileged users, degraded customer experience, and heightened regulatory and breach risk.
We help organizations develop a fine-grained authorization roadmap by modeling logical architecture and policy models, then adapting them to unique application environments.
At the conclusion of the Fine-Grained Authorization engagement, clients will obtain:
- Major risk reduction by eliminating authorization inconsistencies or gaps in the core application suite(s)
- Improved user experience for employees, partners, and customers
- Integration strategies to maximize authorization consistency across in-house application suites, COTS applications, and cloud-based services using their native models
- Cost savings and risk reduction from improved automation of access policy management
- Improved clarity and content of regulatory reporting on internal controls
- Increased IT operational excellence and application security
How can we help your organization create Fine-Grained Authorization models and practices to improve access management and compliance?