Welcome to Rational Cybersecurity for Business Readers
The is a landing page for readers of my book who are interested in risk management. We identified “Managing Risk in the Language of Business” as one of the top six priorities for security programs and devoted a chapter to the topic. This page enables us to go a bit deeper into the topic, and link to related resources. We can also add the content over time based on reader comments. Please let us know what else you’d like to see us cover here. The following are some ideas for expanding readers’ knowledge or mastery of risk management.
Risk Management Content on This Site
- Place Information Risk Accountability at the Right Level
- The New Vulnerability and Risk Management (VRM) Paradigm: Holistic, Dynamic, Adaptive
- An Overview of Risk Management Frameworks White Paper (Coming )
Advisory Services by Security Architects Partners
Agile Risk Management (ARM) Articles
- Is Agile Security an Oxymoron?
- Risk Management in the Agile Environment
- How to Build Security and Risk Management into Agile Environments
- FAIRCON Showcases Quantitative Risk Analysis on the Cusp of Adoption
- Open FAIR Complements Risk Management Programs
Links to Open FAIR Standards
FAIR has become the go to standard thanks to the Open Group, which has published: