RSA 2016 Sessions Favs and Recommendations (#RSAC2016)
#RSAC2016 will again bring much of the cybersecurity industry together for a week of intense learning, networking and exhibiting. My mailbox is filling up with vendor briefing requests and I’m pulling the calendar together.
It’s going to be a huge conference, easy to get lost in. I can say from experience it helps to plan one’s agenda a bit in advance. To that end, I’ve organized some of my favs among the sessions offered. Some of them overlap, however, and I know I won’t be able to make it to them all.
Would much appreciate your comments on whether I’ve missed anything and what you may be planning to do at #RSAC2016. See the #RSAC2016 agenda page for more detail on any of the sessions below.
Security Governance and Business Perspectives
- Habits of an Effective CISO
- People-Centric Security: Transform Culture, Reduce Risk, Drive Success
- Real-World Examples of Positive Security ROI
- One Approach to Rule Them All—Global Privacy and Security
- Security as a Service in a Financial Institution: Reality or Chimera?
- Here, There and Everywhere: How to Harness Your Value Chain Security Beast!
Taming Cloud Security
- Rock the CASB-ah— Advanced Use Cases from Pioneers of Cloud Security
- Cloud Security Essentials 2.0
- Aspirin as a Service: Using the Cloud to Cure Security Headaches
- Cloud attacks illustrated: Insights from the Cloud Provider
- Defending a Cloud Application
The Brave New World of Applications, Microservices and Containers
- Containers, Virtualization and Softwarization
- Docker: Containing the Security Excitement
- Agile Security—Field of Dreams
- Designing Virtual Network Security Architectures
- Deconstructing Identity in Security
- Identity Standards at Work in Google’s Mobile-Focused Future
- Alerts for Digital Identity System Operation and Fraud Detection
Threat Intelligence and Analytics
- Bridging the Gap between Threat Intelligence and Risk Management
- Demystifying Security Analytics: Data, Methods, Use Cases
- STIX, TAXII, CISA: Impact of the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015