Security Architects Partners provides consulting, research and education services in six broad areas:
- Security Leadership Services: Created for CISOs and other information security leaders as well as C-level or Board-level executives. We help create, expand, or refine information security and risk governance.
- Architecture Improvement Programs: We help define a target architecture and strategic roadmap in any or all our domains of security, risk management, and IAM expertise.
- Workshops and Specialty Services: Clients can leverage our strong training, facilitation, research, analysis, project management, and writing skills in custom consulting engagements.
- Security Assessments: With multiple formats and varying levels of focus or depth, we can offer standalone security assessment engagements. We also provide assessments as customizable modules of our other consulting offerings.
- Speakers Bureau: Organizers of both public conferences and private events can leverage Security Architects Partners to conceive, develop, deliver, or moderate keynotes and other sessions.